Links

Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday

Well my week away from the office for the Conference is over with, now it's time to stick our collective noses back onto the Grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Today I get to lug a bunch of materials I got at the ESRI Conference into my office and organize them. I'll probably be spending half the day filling out my expense report for the trip and getting all the receipts together so that I can pay off the corporate card.

I do get to hit the Softball Field this evening, we are 2-2 and I have managed to make it to one single game this season so far. I had to miss one regularly scheduled game and one makeup game while I was in San Diego last week.

This week is going to be a busy one for me, back to the office where I'm GPSing a number of features, plus I'm back at it for RTI. I went out yesterday afternoon, so my streak starts from yesterday. I am refreshed however and ready for the challenge.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: