Links

Thursday, July 11, 2019

ESRI Users Conference Day 4

This week Michelle and I will be traveling to the West Coast as I attend the ESRI Users Conference in San Diego. This weeks blogs are pre-written and just a bit of information as to where we are and what we are doing for the week.

While this is not the last day of the Conference, it pretty much is as there are a couple sessions tomorrow morning and it winds up at Noon. This will be my last day here as Michelle and I will be heading back to West Virginia tomorrow.

I'll be attending one more day of specialized training, and maybe spending a little time with Michelle. With Sunday being a travel day and tomorrow being a travel day, my billable hours are going to be way up this week, so today may mostly be our day. There are a few things I would like to see however, so I'll probably be going to the convention center for part of the day.

There is a big social gathering tonight, Michelle and I are still debating if we want to attend or not. I guess we'll play it by ear.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: