Links

Friday, July 26, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

My boring plans for the upcoming weekend? Pretty simple as I will once again be out in the field doing field work for RTI. I had a week when I went to San Diego that made this quarter a little more of a challenge, but I don't mind. I'm just happy to be working around town and at places where people have regimented schedules and are home for the summer.

Michelle is going in to work at the Vets. She will be doing some traveling over the next three weeks for kids birthdays, work and for a family reunion at Letart Falls where her Grandfather is buried.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: