Links

Friday, July 05, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Today is pretty much going to be a going through the motions day for me at work. We had off yesterday for the 4th, it's kind of a one day work week where most of the people are going to be extending their weekends by taking today off and it's my last day in the office until July the 15th as I'll be at the ESRI Conference in San Diego all next week. Monday I will be meeting Jane Goodall and spending some time with the Father of my profession Jack Dangermond, who is about as down to earth as anyone you would ever meet.

This evening Michelle and I will be going out to dinner and pretty much getting our packing done. I'm working tomorrow morning, and then we are off to Pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon to relax and get a goods nights sleep in preparation for a long day of travel on Sunday.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: