Links

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us, that just means we need to get our butts up and over this noon time hump and we will be able to see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

I honestly have nothing to say. Life is pretty busy and sometimes you just need a little bit of a break and a breather.

I do know that my old company Sextant is going to be closing up shop and disbanding the company at the end of the month. Contracts change and new partnerships are formed. I think we had as many as 13 of us working for Dale, but all of us have either had to move to other contracts, or we had to switch to the Prime Contractor. They are down to the final three and all three of their futures at NETL have been established. Greatest boss and company anyone could ever want to work for. I'm sad to see such a great company close up shop.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: