Links

Monday, July 01, 2019

Monday

The weekend and my time off are now officially over with, now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living, and in my case my two jobs.

It's going to be a short week for me as the 4th of July is this week, a day that I am planning on taking off from both jobs and staying home with my lovely wife and putting some kind of meat on the BBQ and grilling it.

No softball games this evening, we did have a make up game last week that I couldn't make it to. We lost that one 6-9 and are now 1-1 on the season. We play next week, but I'll be in San Diego and won't make that game either.

It should be a slow week at the office, many people are away on vacation and I have nothing on my calendar for the week. It's just a slow time of the year that people tend to take their vacations and are not around, but that can always change at the drop of a hat.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: