Links

Saturday, June 01, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, my TV once again did not reset on a weekend so nothing is on the boob tube. I'm sitting here smiling from last nights baseball game and enjoying my morning.

I'm working all weekend again for RTI which means I'm traveling once again to the segment I have been going to the last 4 or 5 weekends. I managed to take a couple of days off last weekend during the Holiday break, now we are hitting it hard again trying to wrap this up before the next quarter starts. This is usually my down time, but that is non-existent at this time.

The WVU Mountaineer Baseball team won their first round NCAA Baseball game last night against Fordham. A record crowd of 4,355 people jammed into Monongalia County Ballpark to watch the Mountaineers, a record that could very well fall tonight with our second round game against Duke. WVU will be pitching 1st Team All-American Alek Manoah against the Blue Devils. A win tonight could put us in the divers seat to Advance the the Super Regional for the first time in school history.

Now if you are not going to the game today, my Brother in Law Jim is going to have his Summer Auction this evening at the Woodland United Methodist Church. The Auction will get underway at 6:00 PM and my lovely wife Michelle will be on hand to assist Jim and Chris with this auction. So if you are not at the Ballpark or have your eyes peeled to the TV watching the Mountaineers this evening, swing on buy and find yourself a deal.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: