Links

Friday, June 21, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well what do you know about that, I had last weekend off and guess what, I'm going to enjoy another two days off from both jobs. I can get used to these two day weekends, so much so that I'm going to do it again next weekend for a third one in a row. That is where it will all end however as life gets busy once again after that weekend.

Michelle has a Baby Shower that she is planning on attending tomorrow. Hayley's friend Dusty is pregnant again with her second child and a younger sibling for Declan to watch over. I'm not sure of any of the specifics or details at this time.

I don't have any real plans at this time, but that can always change at the drop of a hat. Plans can be made and changed pretty easily when you have a weekend off and time to relax.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: