Links

Sunday, June 09, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, I'm up gathering my thoughts for the day and still trying to wake up fully. The TV behind me is silent as I just streamed a movie and didn't switch the TV back over to cable just yet.

I am back out in the field today doing field work for RTI, that seems to be a recurring theme here during the past couple of months. This should and I do say should, be my last time out this quarter doing field work as my Morgantown segments and the one I travel to every weekend are both being submitted to a traveling for cleanup. I could almost get away with not going today, but no stress and easy money today so I'll make my last run of the quarter...hopefully.

This has been a very busy quarter for me to say the least, we lost a field interviewer in another part of the state and me and another FI have been filling in for that person who left the company. No fears, I have found the replacement and they should be heading to Raleigh within the next week or so for formal training and certification.

Michelle puts Ice in the garage tomorrow morning to be repaired from the hit and run she suffered last week. Tore up the whole side of our car and it's going to take a couple weeks to be repaired, fortunately it is covered under uninsured motorists as they never caught the guy. That just means my out of pocket expense is much lower (I have a $500 Collision Deductible) and this will only cost us $300 instead of the $500 because they were not caught. No passenger side doors can be opened because of this and that whole side of the car just simply needs replaced. $6,000 in damage believe it or not.

Have yourselves a great day/

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: