Links

Saturday, June 15, 2019

YES, A Weekend

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm up a little early watching Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter Dead and collecting my semi-awake thoughts for the day. I'm happy as heck that I don't have to rush out of the house this morning and can actually relax.

Do you believe it, I am going to have my first Saturday off since March 30 and I'm going to have the whole weekend off. RTI took my entire caseload, both the Morgantown area and the Harrison County area that I was working and have submitted them for clean up. What does this mean for me? Simple, I don't have any more work to do until the next Quarter kicks off July 1st.

Not too sure if Michelle or I are getting into much today, I know she has been under the weather the past couple of days and hasn't been feeling all too well. Might just be a good time to relax for both of us.It's not like we both haven't earned it.

Some odds and ends, Ice is still in the shop and may be there another week or two. Michelle got side swiped a couple of weeks ago going into the roundabout on the mileground, so Ice is back at Center Service to be repaired for the second time this year. They have to basically replace the entire passengers side including the front.

Michelle will be traveling for Work this Thursday, she goes to Charleston once a month to head up some community service for her company. Speaking of her company, she just had her one year anniversary last week, the owner of the company took the office out to Rambling Root in Fairmont for lunch.

I'm losing my Doctor at the POC, he has finished his three year Residency and is moving on to San Antonio. I was one of his last three patients yesterday and he was driving for San Antonio after he finished his shift. Probably one of the most thorough Residents that I have ever had and maybe the second most thorough Physician I have ever had, second only to Dr Ghosal.

We have played a grand total of 1 softball game so far this year. We do however have a total of four (4) rainouts to make up already. We do have two games scheduled this week though, our traditional Monday and one of our rainouts will be made up on Tuesday.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: