Links

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy Fathers Day

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Fathers Day Morning, recalling the two men who have earned that role in my lifetime. First and Foremost was my Grandfather Ellis Hall. It is he who both raised me and played the biggest role as in determining my upbringing and determining who I became. The other was my Dad George Hall (In uniform) who took his place in that role after my Grandparents had passed away. Two very special men who are no longer with us.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every Father, Daddy, Step Father, Guardian or anyone else who inspires the generation that follows them by example.

My Grandfather has been gone for 42 years, but I still think of him every day as I have some of his pictures hanging in my home.

For my Dad, we are about a month away from it being 20 years since his passing. I know he has been gone for a while, I'm actually older than he was when he passed away, but it seems like that 20 years was only yesterday.

Both men are greatly missed.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: