Links

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday

I'm up once again in the early AM, I do this every day of the week and even though today is a day off it is no exception. No idea what is playing on the TV behind me and I'm still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

To prepare for our San Diego Trip, I went out and bought a new portable charger pack for the trip. Not knowing if we are going to have access to charger ports, I just decided to bring my own. Bought a MyCharge Plus  as it is made with Apple products in mind. Reviews for the most part are positive, but we'll have to wait and see how it works. It can charge multiple devices at once, so that is a good thing as there will be two of us traveling.

Michelle went out last evening and watched Luke until Tyler got off work. He's referring to her as Mamaw Hall which is what I used to call my own Grandmother growing up. She is going to repeat that task this evening as both Tyler and Hayley work this evening and they will once again need her assistance. Mamaw Hall, gotta love it.

Not much planned for the day, grass is cut, laundry is done, so today may just be a kick back and relax kind of day. Michelle is talking about grilling some chicken on the grill this afternoon, so it could be a lazy back yard kind of day for the most part.

Enjoy your day

No comments: