Links

Friday, May 31, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another not just another weekend, but a three day holiday weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

We made it to the end of a short work week, it's still a big accomplishment for me. Anytime you finish a work week up it's a good thing.

My Friday afternoons lag for me, we always get together as a group and order Pizza Al's for lunch. It's kind of the unofficial ceremonial start to a weekend. Carb out at lunch and struggle to stay awake and alert the whole afternoon...lol

I'm guessing that since this is not a Holiday Weekend that I will once again be traveling to work for RTI. We're trying to get this segment worked down, and it was a big one, and we have chipped away at it and chipped away at it until it is now pretty manageable and we're trying to find people home at places we (or should I say I) have previously visited. I can say in my three years, this has been my busiest quarter. I've traveled to other segments, but that involved overnight stays and not commuting back and forth to the extent that I have this quarter. I'm at the outer bounds of where you would actually not commute and get a local room.

Have yourselves a great day and a great weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: