Links

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling.

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, waking up in the middle of the night for a restroom visit and collecting my thoughts for the day. I'm not going to try to fool anyone, I'm going back to bed very soon as this could potentially be a long day.

Starting off, yes I am traveling once again today to go and work for RTI. We sent someone down during this past week, but I don't know what they really accomplished this past week other than screening one residence. With this being a Holiday weekend, I'm going to have trouble finding people home, but I was a little disappointed when the cases were transferred back to me and I got to see the entries. We'll keep chugging along but today is the last day. I'm taking the rest of the weekend off and enjoying myself.

One thing I used to love to do was take pictures. I have a lot of pictures stored, but over the last couple of years my picture taking has been at a minimum for one reason or another. I have a Nikon Coolpix Camera with a very long telephoto lens, but sometimes it seems a little too moody to work and it was just time for a new Camera. So I bought my first DSLR Camera last night with a Nikon D3500. I've wanted a DSLR for years but never bought one, now I have one to play with.

Michelle is going to make a trip to Harry's today, she's going to go up and stock up on some meat and get a pork butt to smoke tomorrow afternoon. We are firing up our smoker for the first time in 2019 tomorrow morning, so there is that little bit of excitement.

I know Trish is having a big cookout today and Michelle may stop over. I could as well if I get back to town at a decent time.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: