Links

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Midweek Thoughts

As I am still playing around with my new DSLR camera and trying to learn all the functionality to it, I thought I would post a picture that I took Sunday of Michelle in I think the painting mode. I still have a lot to learn or should I say re-learn as I re-introduce myself not only to Photography,  and all the tricks and trades I once learned when I was preparing for a DSLR camera a few years ago.

I'm not saying this will be my last Camera, but as far as a Camera Body this may very well be. Now it is a matter of purchasing specific lenses and doing what it is you want to do with them. That is when it gets rather expensive and when you have to determine when it's just a fun hobby and where the cut off point is.

My niece Amy shoots with a DSLR, but she has the knack of what it takes to be a photographer. She knows how to set up a scene and has some settings that are pretty much unique to her and her objective. Amy just has that eye and sense for setting up a shot, not only where, but the subjects, themes and props. Me, I just take pictures. I wouldn't even begin to call myself a photographer, Amy on the other hand does a phenomenal job of it. I wish I had her eye, I do not however.

Have yourselves a great day, we are not that far from another weekend.

Hi ho hi ho




No comments: