Links

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up streaming Billy Madison and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well I talked with Michelle yesterday and have decided that since today is Mother's Day and I haven't been having too much success where I have been working to take today off and break my second 20 consecutive day streak this quarter with a well deserved day off.

We had a busy day yesterday, I worked, Michelle worked and managed to do our Spring Cleaning as well as laundry and we got the grass mowed yesterday as well. We still have our normal Sunday Chores of shopping and the weekly things we do around the house to prepare for another work week, but other than that we both deserve a little bit of rest and relaxation this afternoon.

Have yourselves a great day today, I'm intending on relaxing.

No comments: