Links

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back less than a year, actually to just last October. I traveled to do a presentation on 3M Marker Balls and how they are used it utility locating and how I have implemented them into an ArcGIS environment. I flew out to Las Vegas for a few days to the Nuclear test facility out there to be the featured speaker, and this is a picture of me in my hotel room just before I was getting ready to head to the site.

It was a great trip, me visiting a place that I never thought I would ever visit, I'm kind of hoping they are going to ask me to go again and speak about how we are using ArcGIS in FIMS validation, something I eyed up doing as soon as I came to AECOM. I'm not the pioneer in this, but I am a self described pioneer in Geospatial PDF's not using third party software specifically designed for it which I also presented when I was in Vegas.

I had a great trip, it was fun going that far west, it was the furthest west I have ever been until.....

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: