Links

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wednesday



It is once again the toughest day of the week to write a blog. It's not a live weekend blog, it's not a starting or ending of the work week kind of blog and it's not a themed kind of blog that bookends this middle of the week rants about what ever comes across my mind.

Did you ever wonder how certain days of the week got their names? You know like today is Wednesday, did you ever wonder the origin of how it became to be known as Wednesday? Well no need to google that insignificant fact, I've done it for you right HERE and yes there is significance to my picture this week. Who would have thought that I would be trying to fill some words on the blog with some insignificant fluff facts.

Have yourselves a great day, I'll spare you any more insignificant rumblings today.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: