Links

Friday, May 17, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Michelle is in Charleston this Morning, she stayed there last night for the Art Walk and will be returning home today after she finishes working in the Charleston Office.

For me, it's Pizza Day at work (we order Pizza Al's every Friday) and the start of the end of another NETL work week. What does that mean in my world? Nothing, just means I'm heading South tomorrow to work for RTI after taking last Sunday off.

You know years ago I used to do my Big Ole Hairy Friday blogs when I worked at home, that was the origin of them. I kind of stole it from the Eric and Kevin Show on WVAQ and when they both left radio I just kept it going. My work days have went from listening to WVAQ to listening to WAJR with Dave and Sarah in the morning followed by Hoppy Kerchival and his 11:30 Steam Release segment.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: