Links

Thursday, November 01, 2018

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

Since yesterday was Halloween, I decided to this weeks flashback as a Halloween Flashback. Not so much the people involved, but this time the atmosphere around the Trick or Treating that gets so overlooked.

For years we all would congregate to my Dad's for Halloween, then after he passed Jean kept the tradition up until the year she passed. It became a little bit of a tradition that almost replaced other Holidays that we did not all gather.

I used to tell people they would get between 3-400 Trick or Treaters every year. This picture is just some random time within the hour and a half when they were trick or treating. I walked out into the road and just grabbed a random picture when the crowd kind of died down and it allowed me to do so.

This is just some random pic that could have been anytime during the times, it was constant and did not let up. Good times gone by.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: