Links

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving Thursday Flashback (aka Photo Flashback)



Well since today is Thanksgiving Day and we are all going to gobbling till we are wobbling, I thought I would do a flashback from years past to tie into the Photo Flashback Theme. I've taken a number of pictures through the years, and of course I restricted my search to Thanksgivings past.

This weeks pic goes all the way back to 2008, the first Thanksgiving that Michelle and I had ever spent together. This was my first go around with the big Cassville Firehall Thanksgiving get together and this is where we will both once again be today as we battle the tryptophan overdoses that will occur today.

We were not even married yet when this picture was taken, and we weren't even living together as of yet. We had planned on then cohabitation thing, but we were a few months away from actually doing it. Hard to believe that today will be my 11th Consecutive Thanksgiving there, many good times have passed and there are even more in store ahead of us.

Gobble till you Wobble and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: