Links

Monday, November 05, 2018

Monday

All good things must come to an end, it's time to put our day trips and big football wins from the weekend behind us and start concentrating on the next work week. It's time to strap em on and do what we do so we can enjoy the things we do.

Michelle and I did have a few decisions to make this weekend, it's open enrollment time at work and we are completely changing our insurance and all the options that we had available to us. We will no longer have Blue Cross Blue Shield as they are not even an option anymore for my company. It did get much more expensive for me, but what we chose is better coverage than we previously had.

Looking at the week ahead, it doesn't appear to be too busy for me. Only one meeting scheduled at work and there is one big thing I do need to do tomorrow. If you haven't done so yet with early voting, make sure that you get out and vote so your voice is heard. I have a feeling this mid term is going to have a higher than normal voter turnout, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: