Links

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Deer season is off and running, hopefully everyone got that prized deer so I don't have to worry about hitting it with the car. Can't think of any better reasons this week to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,078 days since I was born. I was actually sent an AARP membership this past weekend, mine does not expire until next year as I pay for my membership five years at a time.

* It has been 5,301 days since I graduated from WVU, now I have a former co-student who is now the new director at NETL.

* 3,902 days ago Michelle and I went out for the first time on our first date. Yes 10,000 BC was a horrible movie to pick, but I picked it.

* 3,126 days ago I proposed to Michelle, right in our back yard at 4:00 in the morning.

* It was 2,663 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife.

* I have now lived 289 days longer than my Dad did, I sometimes wonder how some things would have turned out if he were still here.

* I have 4,760 days to go until I retire, unless I keep doing what it is I love to do. There are a number of co-workers in my area retiring within the next year or so. Great group of guys.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,397 days away, unless we can somehow get matched up against them in a bowl game this season.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 376 more days, I'm staying the same age this year as well as next.

* There are 260 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 134 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING!!!!!

* 81 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil don't disappoint me this year buddy.

* 41 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.

* There are 34 more shopping days left until Christmas. Black Friday is actually this week, yikes.

* I have written 5,447 blogs in my 14 full years now of writing this little piece of my life on the internet.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.

* I really hate snow, not a little bit but a whole lot. If it were up to me we would have an inch of snow from now until December 26th, then go straight back into Spring.

* I really like the ap Evernote. Michelle and I have used it for a few years now for our weekly meal planning, I use it for notes at work, and any other information I may need to have quick access to. I now have 470 notes from a variety of notebooks that are all at my fingertips if I ever need to access them.

* My next big trip will be this January as I travel to St Louis to transition to and get re-certified for RTI to work 2019.  Michelle is once again go with me this year after not making it last year. I have a lot more fun with her than I did last year when she didn't go. I know she wants to re-tour the Budweiser Factory.

* I'm falling a little behind on my bullet quota for this blog. I've always had a certain number that I shoot for for a minimum, and I'm starting to struggle to get that number right now.

* It's about time for Sammy, the Elf on a Shelf to make another appearance. I keep getting cryptic messages that he's coming to stay with us very soon.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: