Links

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, up a little early but also going back to bed after I write this. I'm up reading about last nights 59-56 loss to Oklahoma last night and trying to begin to catch my thoughts for the day.

Both Michelle and I are off from both jobs today, although she is getting a nice extended weekend due to the Holiday. We have heard some rumors that Sammy the Elf on a Shelf might make his yearly appearance today. We're going to go out and get our 2018 Christmas Tree and make this house look like Jolly Ole Saint Nick came through and Christmassized the the house. In plain English, this is the day we are going to stick up and decorate our Christmas Tree.

Other than that it's just going to be a nice relaxing evening at home decorating the place. I know last year Michelle wanted to go to a Christmas Tree farm to cut down our tree, but this year I think she is just willing to go somewhere and buy one at some commercial establishment. She has always liked a real tree and that is what we have always had. It's time to take each and every special bulb out and place it on the tree as each one of them is something of meaning, from some place we have visited, had made or a tribute to those who are no longer with us.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: