Links

Monday, November 12, 2018

A Real Day Off

Do you believe it, after working 42 of the last 43 days, with the one day off when I had computer problems and I took off to go to Amish Country, I finally get to enjoy a day off and a day to myself. It's a Federal Holiday for us, Veterans Day even though yesterday was Veterans day, so we celebrate the Holiday on Monday.

Not working for RTI today, which I have got both of my segments pretty much worked down to next to nothing, Trying to get people who either are never home or have summer homes that they are not at this time of the year. I'll go out tomorrow night to do a couple of interviews, but that is probably pretty much the end of my quarter unless they want me to keep going out and knocking on doors.

I didn't make it to Jim and Chris's auction Saturday night, but Michelle said that may be one of their best auctions to date. It was standing room only and it ran late, in other words the money was still flowing and they had merchandise. Always good for an Auctioneer.

Not sure what I am going to do with my day, finances and a few small things, but other than that the day is pretty much mine to enjoy......I Hope.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: