Links

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* The Christmas Shopping Season has been officially kicked off and our tree is up, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,085 days since I first showed the world myself, this planet has been blessed with my presence ever since.

* It has been 5,308 days since I graduated from WVU, seems like just yesterday sometimes.

* 3,909 days ago Michelle and I went out for the first time on our first date.

* 3,133 days ago I proposed to Michelle, right in our back yard at 4:00 in the morning, she accepted.

* It was 2,670 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife.

* I have now lived 296 days longer than my Dad did, I sometimes wonder how some things would have turned out if he were still here.

* I have 4,753 days to go until I retire, unless I keep doing what it is I love to do. There are a number of co-workers in my area retiring within the next year or so. Great group of guys.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,390 days away, unless we can somehow get matched up against them in a bowl game this season which would be sweet.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 369 more days, I'm staying the same age this year as well as next.

* There are 253 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 127 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING!!!!!

* 74 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil don't disappoint me this year buddy.

* 34 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. Wait, 34 more days? Maybe it is time to start formatting the blog and writing it.

* There are 27 more shopping days left until Christmas.  You still have time.

* I have written 5,455 blogs in my 14 full years now of writing this little piece of my life on the internet.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.

* I really hate snow, not a little bit but a whole lot. If it were up to me we would have an inch of snow from now until December 26th, then go straight back into Spring.

* Kim and Chris are going to have an auction once again this Saturday, there will be a change in venue as they will be moving it to the Mason Dixon Park. They will be giving away a TV as the door prize, must be present to win. That's a good way to pick up a free HD TV, just saying and you could see some great auction deals as well.

* Michelle is planning on working at the vet again this evening, but I'll just be working one job.

* There are of course rumors and predictions about WVU Football Bowls situation, but we should officially know something by next week, after Championship weekend.

* You got to love some of the non traditional channels on the boob tube that most people don't watch, channels that I can watch All in the Family or Alice on, great TV shows from yesterday that everyone seems to have forgotten.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: