Links

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit once again early on a Sunday Morning, the TV behind me is silent TV as some movie I was streaming has now ended and gone silent. I'm semi-awake early and collecting some thoughts before I lay back down.

I do have to say we did go to a few places yesterday to do a little shopping. Started off with Harry's to get some meat, then to Lowes to pick up a box fan then to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy Michelle a new Espresso Machine. She had a Mr Coffee one that her Dad gave her years ago, but my wife enjoys a good coffee and it's her only vice, so I told her to get what she wants and she found one she liked. I of course got a Sega Genesis, yeah 80's video games...lol

One thing I will advise though, if you spend more than $150 a year in Bed Bath and Beyond, they just came up with something called Bed Bath Beyond +. It;s $30 for a one year membership, and with that everything you purchase at the store, either in store or online get's a 20% discount and free Standard shipping for anything you order online. If you spend $150 a year there, the math is worth it and makes it a feasible option. I guess this is something new that they just came out with, and for us it is well worth it.

No drone flight yesterday, the weather just wasn't cooperative and it doesn't appear like it is going to be today as well. I am charging the drones battery, but may have to discharge it to store it again as it doesn't look like this is going to be any kind of a flight weekend.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: