Links

Friday, February 02, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Phil Day

Today is the Day, the day that my old Buddy Phil up North gets all the attention in the world, and Phil gets to be the worlds most admired meteorologist today.

Yes the world is paying attention to Phil up in Punxsutawney and his GroundHog Day Festivities.

I have been bribing my old friend Phil for some time now, sending him some nice fattening Chocolates and some other delicacies. My strategy is two fold, if he does not see his shadow and Spring is Right around the corner, then the investment was more than worth it. It it doesn't pay off, I've fattened him enough that he will make a pretty hearty stew, but let's just hope he's just fat and happy and gets to see tomorrow.

He should make his announcement around 7:15-7:30, I will be paying attention to the prognosticator of  prognosticators for a favorable announcement as to what the next six weeks weather will be like.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: