Links

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Relaxing three day weekend completed, now it's tome to stick my nose back on the grindstone for the rest of the week. It's Tuesday, time for a tidbits.

* It has been 19,806 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by conventional calender's.

* It has been 5,028 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography, specializing in Geographical Informational Science. I love my field and the challenges that it brings.

* 3,629 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, she is an amazing woman and I am fortunate that that night happened.

* 2,853 days ago I  got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning and proposed to the most wonderful woman I have ever met in my life.

* It was 2,390 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I listened to a few words, poured some sand in a vase, exchanged rings and became Husband and Wife.

* I am now 15 days older than my father was when he passed away.

* I have 5,032 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,670 days away.

* 347 more days until Phil tells me that we are going to have an early Spring in 2019

* 314 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, my favorite blog of the year to write where I get to take a little time out and reflect.

* There are 308 more shopping days left until Christmas 2018, never too early to start your shopping list.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 284 more days.

* There are 174 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. We will be married 7, have been dating 10 and have known each other for 19 years.

* There are 156 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending.

* There are 137 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh!!! Now we need to start looking for buses so we can just sit back and enjoy rather than sitting in traffic, setting up the tailgate, breaking down the tailgate and then fighting traffic to get out of there. Maybe we'll just pay someone else to take care of everything this year.

* We have 28 more days to go until Spring, I'm more than ready for some springtime weather.

* Daylight Savings time starts in 19 more days, we'll lose an hour of sleep but it'll get dark much later.

* I have written 5,158 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,842 more t go until I reach that Milestone.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. If he did one, I would know it pretty quickly. I did get an e-mail yesterday about a first cousin twice removed. Probably the closest DNA test result I have gotten. Correction, I have a 1st Cousin once removed, but they are a Koon

* No drone flights this week, weather just wasn't cooperative and I didn't get out to fly. Hell we actually had a snowstorm Saturday afternoon and they are calling for 70° today! Spring is getting closer.

* We started going through a lot of Michelle's Grandmothers things out of her residence.Jim filled a big trailer up, Michelle does have the Pie Safe here and functioning. Looks pretty good too. Funny story as we were going through stuff, She found some old negatives in a box of jewelry, it was all pictures of the pie safe...lol

* I did find out Doss Enterprises in Jane Lew is going to be doing a lot of hiring. You must have a valid drivers license and be able to pass a hair follicle test (for Drugs) for consideration for employment. They haven't announced it on their web site yet, son this is a big heads up for anyone wanting to get into the pipeline business.  

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? I mean I really hate snow, especially at this time of the year. I'm done with it.

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: