Links

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, maybe it's because I go to bed so early and awake early as well, I'm sitting here collecting my thoughts for the day and watching Castaway on HBO.

Michelle made it home yesterday, they had a trailer load of stuff from her Grandmothers house. Michelle has always wanted her Pie Safe and it is now sitting in our living room. Now it's just a matter of determining where it is going to go and what we have to move to make it fit.

Today's plans are going and doing our shopping this morning, just like every Sunday. Come home and finish laundry, or what is left of it and I'm not sure if we are organizing the living room or Michelle is going over to her sisters to go through the trailer and see if there is anything that she wants before they take everything else and have an auction. Jim's trailer was packed full, so there is a lot of stuff to go through.

We did get a bit of an unexpected snow storm yesterday afternoon, Michelle was already home and I looked outside and saw some pretty big snow flakes falling to the ground. We stayed in (best place to be during a snowstorm) and just stayed off the roads. I saw enough pictures on Facebook that indicated I didn't want to go anywhere.

Have yourselves a great day.

1 comment:

JackCrab said...

Git er dun George!