Links

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm awake at this early hour but I was also the first one to fall asleep last night. I'm up watching some comedian on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Big announcement this past week, one that had me kind of excited. Jimmy Buffett is coming back to Pittsburgh this year after missing last Summer. After never missing Pittsburgh from the 1970's when he first started playing there, to two years ago when he almost forgot Pittsburgh to leaving it off the tour last year, I thought he was ready to retire and we had seen him for our last time. Well he has announced that he will be playing Pittsburgh this year on Saturday (first time for a Saturday) July 7th, tickets go on sale this coming Friday. Instead of driving up and setting up our own tailgate, we are looking into seeing if there are any buses that are going up. Mario's Fishbowl has traditionally taken a bus and taken care of everything, we are looking into doing that if they do that again.

Agenda for the day, we are thinking about doing something today, maybe a road trip or something. We've run a few ideas across each other last night, even thinking about going to the Carnegie Science Center or maybe something similar. Weather looks like it is going to be semi decent today and I'm starting to feel a little bit better finally.

Have yourselves a great day, get out and make the most of it.

2 comments:

jackCrab said...

gonna be smoking any Coral Reefer George?

George Hall said...

No but I'll partake in a few legal beverages.