Links

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is now two days down, of course one of them was a day I got to stay home for a Federal Holiday, now we have two more ahead of us and all we have to do up get up and over todays noon time hump and it will be all downhill to the weekend.

Wow do you believe that temperatures yesterday were actually in the 80's. Snow storm Saturday afternoon and 80° on Tuesday, go figure. This is the type of weather that gets people sick.

I know the nice weather, or cat Peanut who has been couped up all Winter is looking for a Meowtside kind of day. A day when she can run around and come and go as she pleases. I looked at her and simply said "Soon". The Easter Lilly's probably aren't too far from making an appearance and my favorite season is just a few weeks away. I should have had my drone charged up and ready to fly yesterday afternoon. It's calling for another warm day today, but it's also calling for rain.

Have yourselves a great day today, get out and try to enjoy this nice weather while we have the window.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: