Links

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Christmas is now once again behind us, all the presents (or most of them) have been opened, I have watched A Christmas Story a boatload of times and now it's time to concentrate on a back to work Tuesday. Can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,766 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.

* It has been 4,972 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography, I've been pretty much working in my specific field of study ever since then.

* 3,573 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, dinner and a movie.

* 2,797 days ago I proposed to Michelle, I figured making her wait until I proposed had to come to an end. She has been by my side ever since and it was I who got lucky that she waited for me.

* It was 2,334 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we partied like rock stars and feasted like Kings as Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.

* I have 5,087 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,741 days away. I'm ready for the game already.

* There are 364 more shopping days left until Christmas 2018. I know it's a little early, but the after Christmas Sales this wee might be something to take advantage of. We have not started on next years shopping yet...lol

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 340 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 34th Anniversary of it.

* There are 223 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* There are 212 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets.

* We have 84 more days to go until Spring 2018, with the first snowfall in Morgantown over Christmas, I'm already ready for Spring.

* In 41 more days, I will be the exact same age as my Dad was when he passed away. He was definitely too young to go.

* 39 more days until Phil takes center stage and I am counting upon you this year Phil.

* 6 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been an interesting year to say the least.

* I have written 5,096 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,904 to go until I reach that Milestone.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. If he did one, I would know it pretty quickly.

* Did do a little bit of updating to the Hall Family Tree and I did a few more updates on the Find A Grave site that I use to tie into it. There are still currently 390 members currently still in the database, no changes this past week.

* I did take my initial flight with my drone, I have a lot to learn before I master a drone like this one. I'm eager for the challenge.

* I did not get out to see the new Star Wars Movie, the Last Jedi. I'll make it out to see it eventually, after all the hype dies down a little.

* It's time for me to start gearing up to got to St Louis next week. Michelle is not going with me this year on this trip, hopefully it's somewhere else next year and she can accompany me next year.                                 
* I need to start writing next weeks blogs, or at least Tuesday through Friday as I will be traveling. No tidbits next week.

* Yes I did have a Hot Sausage Hoagie for Breakfast yesterday morning, I've had at least one every year since probably the 1970's when my Dad started preparing them. My Sister Pam was working yesterday, so I ran one up to her.

* Confucius say, man who fart in church, sit in own pew

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? It's not something that I think I have mentioned on my blog, but I thought I would just put that out there in case anyone cared.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: