Links

Friday, December 15, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I have a funny feeling that Christmas Shopping will intensify over the course of this weekend and the next. That is of course if and that is a big if, people do the traditional Christmas Shopping where they actually visit stores and purchase items as opposed to having everything delivered from Amazon.

Michelle is starting a three day weekend and will be off on Monday, so there is that a little bit of envy on my part. I've finally earned a weeks vacation and I have to use part of it on Tuesday and then 4 days of it when I travel to St. Louis. East come easy go I guess, I don't accrue it anywhere near as fast as I used to.

It's probably going to be a busy weekend, as we are preparing for the Holiday Season. There is always running around to do and things to buy, up until that last minute is seems like.

Have yourselves a great day today, make the very most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: