Links

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm up early watching who knows what on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing the net.

This may or not be the last blog that I write for 2017, my Goodbye 2017 blog publishes tomorrow morning at 9:00 and I may or may not do a blog tomorrow morning. I've written all of next weeks blogs ahead of time to cover my time in St Louis and my travels. Sometimes it is just nice to have a little bit of a break as a blogger. If I don't write one tomorrow, next Saturday will be my next live blog.

We went to WalMart after dinner last night to find some after Christmas Deals on things like lights and wrapping paper where they mark it way down in price just to get rid of it. My Brother in Law goes in later and buys up all of the remaining stock at a substantially discounted price and sells everything off at an auction. I call it thrift shopping. We bought a few of these things called Fidget Cubes on the discount isle, and I am going to tell you, these things are addictive as hell. I'm thinking about taking mine into work as I can see where it helps you concentrate a little more.

No big plans for this weekend other than the normal shopping and laundry. I don't think it's going to be warm enough to take the drone out to fly, I may have to wait a few weeks where the weather is much more suitable and not well below freezing like it is forecast to do the next week or so.

Have yourselves a great day today and stay warm.


No comments: