Links

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Peanut is being a little rambunctious but I sometimes wonder of she ever sleeps more during the night. It's her time to prowl around the house without a Pitbull playfully chasing her. I'm watching some infomercial about something or another I'm not going to buy and collecting my thoughts for the day.

The day started with a trip to Harry's Custom Meats to buy some bulk meats like Hamburger, Bacon and a few steaks and such to throw in the freezer. Michelle and I separated everything and calculated 19 meals from they stuff we bought and it was like $67.00, or about $3.50 per meal for some high quality meats including some Spencer Steaks, which is like a Delmonico and it the opposite cut for a flat iron. I found out about Harry's from a buddy of mine who owns a local tavern where he has the best smoked meats in the area, and has been our Softball Sponsor the last two years (Whitetail Crossing). This is where he gets his meats and it is first class all the way.

We did get the vast majority of our Christmas shopping done yesterday, I just have to pick up a few things this morning when we go shopping and I'm done for this year. Traveled to Toys R Us in Clarksburg and did got a few gifts, then we did a little more running around stopping for lunch at Muriel's in Fairmont for lunch. By far the best Italian Restaurant in this area. First class establishment all the way and highly recommended if you have never eaten there.

I hope everyone has a great day today, make the most of it and live it to its fullest.

No comments: