Links

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Wednesday

I guess you can call this the up and over the hump day, Monday was Christmas and we're already at Wednesday for the new week.

I hope everyone had a great day back to work from the Christmas Break, although my regular job was pretty bare yesterday as most people are either extending a weekend or on vacation until the first of the year so it is a little bit slow there.

I need to start concentrating on next week and my travel plans as Tuesday will get here quicker than I would like. I have pre-written all of next weeks blogs for when I am away, I'm listing flight numbers and flight trackers so that Michelle can track me as to where I am going each day.

I've also written the majority of my Goodbye 2017 Blog that will post this coming Sunday at 9:00 AM. I just have to place a few finishing touches on it and it will be all done. I'll need the final blog post count for 2017 to be included and that is probably about it, unless something major happens between now and Sunday.

Have yourselves a great day and make the most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: