Links

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve

Here I sit in a  quiet household, I'm up early watching Gung Ho on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day. I just posted all of my Christmas videos from the past as I traditionally do for everyone to enjoy.

For those of you tracking Santa Claus as he journey's around the world tonight leaving presents for all the good little boys and girls, you can track him once again using the NORAD Tracker and know where he is at at any time and how long it should take him to get to where you are at. Little boys and girls better be sleeping and leave him some delicious milk and cookies to eat and drink.

Our plans for the day include us going to Joey and Amanda's this afternoon and evening to have a pig roast. It's something Joey's family does every year and we have been invited to partake in this years event. I have to say that I am a little excited, I've been to a couple of pig roasts previously, but it has been about 20 or so years since I have been to one.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas Eve, I hope everyone is surrounded by loved ones and that it is a special day, evening and Christmas Day for all.

Merry Christmas. 

No comments: