Links

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

As Santa is finalizing his journey and gets the opportunity to take a nice break after working his one big day of the year, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas Eve and a Super Christmas Day.

Last night we went to Joey and Amanda's house and had a pig roast with them. Hats off to Chef Joey, that was one phenomenal tasty feast that was prepared. Michelle and I had a great time sitting around talking, laughing, telling stories and chowing down on the feast. It was a remarkable evening and thanks to all for allowing us to share in the festivities.

Chad is up in PA at Jon and Laura's and Hayley spent last night at her boyfriend Tyler's parents home and will bring Tyler and his son Luke over this morning so we can open Luke's presents. Hayley stopped over yesterday and did all of our wrapping for us,  meaning we didn't have to wrap anything. She also wrapped all her gifts because I went to WalMart last year after Christmas and picked up a lot of cheap wrapping paper.

Michelle worked with Santa to treat me very well this Christmas, I got a DJI Phantom 3 SE drone for Christmas. I've already got it registered with the FAA and have the appropriate license for what I initially intend on doing with it. Joey has his UAW Pilot's License and I think it is something I also want to obtain, this way I can do it commercially. He does it as a Photographer, I would like to offer it as a Geographer with a background in Photogrammatry.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, don't forget to watch a Christmas Story a few times.

No comments: