Links

Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Years Eve Blog

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, I'm up early catching my thoughts and trying to clear this remaining crud out of my chest as I collect my thoughts for the day.

This will be my last regular blog for the year, my Goodbye 2017 Blog will post in about 4 hours recounting my year as seen through my blog. A summary as you will of what I have written about in my boring life over the past 365 days. It has been an eventful year to say the least with both Michelle and I switching jobs.

No big plans for us today, hopefully we can get out of the Valley this morning as Mother Nature puked that ugly white stuff all over the place and the state road crew really has not been very efficient in treating the roads, so needless to say we had people stuck in front of our house yesterday that could not get up the hill. Ice (our newer car) does very well in the snow and has X-Mode on it, for that added security when driving in hazardous snowy conditions, especially with our terrain.

No plans for this evening, we usually always stay in on New Years Eve and with my flying out to St. Louis early Tuesday morning it's probably the smartest thing to do.

Have yourselves a great day, I have written a number of absentee blogs for this upcoming week, so there is a good chance I may not be commenting on anything that has not already been written until next weekend.

Have yourselves a great day, make sure you read Goodbye 2017 and We'll see you on the other side. Let's send 2017 out and welcome 2018.

1 comment:

Jack Crab said...

Happy New Year George