Links

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household. the Sandman's effects have worn off and I'm up early watching who knows what on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well Michelle corrected me, Jon and Laura live in Ellwood City and no longer live in Monaca. It was a brain fart on my part, I knew but it kind of slipped my mind. Talking to her after she got home last night she said that she and Chad had a great time and that Maddy's birthday party was a big success. We will both be heading up there on this coming Sunday for Easter.

My day today will be once again heading out to do some field work, I'll be out this afternoon working my way through a second area for this quarter. I got a good start yesterday, but it may take another day or two to get through all the lines for the first time.

We'll be doing our normal Sunday routine today, heading out to WalMart to do our grocery shopping and then over the Phoenix Bakery for some fresh artisan bread.

Have yourselves a great Sunday and make the very most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: