Links

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hump Day

Well it is actually a day off for me, but for the rest of everyone it's the day where you get up and over this noon time hump and start working towards another fun filled weekend.

I realized yesterday that I kind of screwed up last week on something. I bought the domain name HallGeospatialServives as I am starting to potentially set up for opening up my own company, but that is all still in the planning stages. When I did that I somehow changed my password from my domain's e-mail preventing my GMAIL, which I use as a catch all, to not be able to retrieve anything. 200+ emails I missed and in the job hunt I was actually starting to feel a little down, until I realized what I did and saw that all my emails were on my other server.

I did find out yesterday that I will be traveling for RTI next week, I'll be heading to Sistersville to work the first part of next week. I've worked my areas pretty much down and they want me to start a new section to get it off of the books.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: