Links

Saturday, April 08, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet and empty household, Hayley is out and Michelle is in Monaca, I'm up a little early watching something about Mary on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

There was a semi-surprise 50th Birthday Party for my sister Terri yesterday evening at Whitetail Crossing. The family and a number of her friends all gathered around to help Terri enter the world of AARP eligibility.

Michelle and Chad are in Monaca for Maddy's First Birthday Party this afternoon. Jon and Laura put on big birthday parties for their kids and it's a big family affair. She went up last night to help them decorate and set up for today's festivities.

I'll be out in the field this morning doing a little bit of field work for RTI. I'm starting another section this morning and I got confirmation yesterday that everyone has received my lead letters that I sent out on Monday so I'm good to go on starting that section. I've had a great deal more success this year than I had last year working these same areas, so that is encouraging.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: