Links

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Up up early once again, I'm up watching something on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day. I'm the first one up as Josh is sleeping and Michelle was up last night watching the Owls that have taken up residence beside the house.

We're planning on getting out early today to do our grocery shopping. We want an early start so that I can get out in the field and do some field work and Michelle can finish up what she needs to do before she heads to Ellwood City later today to go to Jon and Laura's for Easter Dinner tomorrow. She's going up and helping Laura for tomorrow and already has a bunch of eggs boiled so that the kids can color them later today.

I'll be here all weekend as I'll be working today as well as doing some studying to do some listing work for RTI. Tomorrow I'll start packing for my travels early next week to Sistersville. I'll write all my blogs until I get back so that I don't have to worry too much about that as I'm gone.

I did go back to my office yesterday to do some database work, it did feel good to actually get back into the office environment for the day, I'll be going back in for a couple of days once I get back from Sistersville for some meetings that I have scheduled.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: