Links

Sunday, April 02, 2017

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm up early watching Any Given Sunday on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

This afternoon if you have some spare time and want to help out a very good cause, the Johnny Koon Bowl a Thon will be held today from 3PM-5PM at Suburban Lanes here in Morgantown. Bowling is $2.00 a game and show rental is free. All the proceeds will go to the Johnny Koon Brain Tumor Research Fund at WVU Medicine.

I will most likely be out in the field working for RTI, but I think Michelle is going to try to make it over to the Bowl A Thon since I may not be able to make it. If I can make it, I will try to stop by since I will be working in the area this afternoon.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

No comments: