Links

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunday

Well here I sit on an early Sunday Morning, I'm up early watching the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and collecting my thoughts on the day and surfing the World Wide Web.

Well this coming week I will be heading back to Sistersville to finish up a little field work, so I will be once again writing a few blogs ahead of time so I don't have to worry about blogging from there. At least this time I have already been to Sistersville and will know my way around the town and can be better prepared than I was last time.

I will be heading out into the field later this morning due to an interview that I have previously scheduled. I don't like to disturb people on Sunday Morning, but they are the ones who chose the time and not me.

Funny story, Michelle and I went to Sams Club yesterday to pick up a few things, Michelle saw this big caw looking two person raft that she fell in love with. She wanted to go see it, but she came back with a two person Giraffe Raft for her and her Great Nephew Johnny and her to ride together in their pool. She was so excited to find it, we had to buy it.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: