Links

Monday, April 17, 2017

Travel Day

As I travel to Sistersville this week to do some field work, I'm pre-writing all of my blogs for most of the week because I'm going to be occupied and may not have time to write them.

I'll be hitting the road this morning to do a little bit of field work the early part of this week. Sistersville is a couple of hours away and this is where I will be working for a few days this week. I'll be staying at the historic Wells Inn for a couple of days, hopefully it will be a much better experience than when I traveled to Paw Paw a couple of months ago to work. That hotel was a little less than desirable and I didn't care for it.

I can say I don't think I have ever been to Sistersville and I'm eager to get the chance to see that part of the state. Hopefully the room has a fridge and a microwave as there doesn't appear to be too many places to eat there. Even the restaurant in the hotel doesn't open till later.

Have a great day. Hi hi hi ho

No comments: