Links

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the first one to awaken from that dreaded Sandman battle last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day yet once again.

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter today, Michelle and Chad are up at Jon and Laura's, Josh I think is going to leave to go to Ohio to visit his Grandfather either today or tomorrow and Hayley has to work today. We're all kind of spread out for the day.

I'll be staying here doing some studying to do some listing and preparing to head to Sistersville tomorrow.

There was big news yesterday, April the Giraffe has finally given birth to a Baby Boy Giraffe. The new born and his Mother are doing fine, I know when she started to give birth, that the cam had in excess of over 930,000 viewers and I'm sure that number probably topped a Million as I had to leave to work prior to the baby being completely delivered. I know Michelle has been watching this for months and she was so excited when it all started, we went grocery shopping yesterday morning and she is walking around watching it the entire time.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Easter today.

No comments: