Links

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through my 30,000+ lost moments in time that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. I like to post up one picture and relive it briefly for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task like todays and sometimes it is a struggle to find that special picture, one this it always is is a whole lot of fun for this writer.

This weeks picture goes back to 2009, Michelle and I were on our way to a couple of friends of ours wedding. Justin and Samantha Knapp were getting married that day and we were invited to the wedding and the reception.

Ironically this day is the day that I found out about a Western Pennsylvania Tradition (they did not have one) of a cookie table. Justin and Samantha were from Charleston and did not have one at their wedding, buy we sat we two couples from Western PA and they asked where the cookie table was. I asked what a cookie table was and once I found out I knew I had to have one at our wedding which we did.

Michelle's niece Amanda is getting married this spring, and Michelle is going to do some of the baking for what they are going to do and they are picking it up a notch and having a cookie room!!!!!!


Oh have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: