Links

Sunday, November 06, 2016

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm the first one to awaken on this first day of non daylight savings time. You should have set your clocks back last night, if not you are going to be a little early where ever you are going today.

Well the Mountaineers cruised to an easy victory last night with a 48-21 shellacking of the University of Kansas right here in Morgantown. Dale Sparks got a great picture of Skyler Howard being upended just short of the end zone, it's not too often you see a QB in this position, but Skyler bounded right back up. The game was 31-0 at halftime so it was never in any doubt. The Mountaineers travel to Austin Texas next week to take on the University of Texas in front of 100,000+ people.

Had a decent day out on in the field yesterday, it was nice seeing some different sights and actually letting my GPS take me there in a way that I have never traveled. I'll be back out this afternoon as I try to run through the rest of the roster and close this quarter out.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: